Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brand New Blog!

I've decided to start a personal blog, just a space to post any random ramble or topic that comes to mind. Whether it's a recipe I've tried, a sketch I've done, or some silly thing from the internet I want to share, it will go here.
Hopefully sitting down and writing a few lines every couple days will inspire me in the other aspects of my life as well. Who knows? Maybe I'll find out something about myself by publishing this little blog.
Now, I don't expect anyone to read this, beyond maybe my mom, but I'll write it as if I have an audience to keep myself from going TMI. Don't want anything fishy to show up if someone Googles me, right?

Well, if you've read this, thank you! I won't abandon you like those geocities pages from middle school (that are thankfully destroyed)!

I leave you with my favorite post of the moment, a photography project where a man shot his Grandmother in amazing superhero situations!
See here on My Modern Met!

No comments:

Post a Comment